Thursday, October 4, 2007

In Trasnit

Greetings from Singapore, Changi Airport
!
I'm currently in transit to Australia to do some teaching, then will return to Latvija in early November.

Having seemingly countless hours, in airports and on flights, to think of blog innovations, I've decided to add what will be known as, ' Wordless Wednesday'. This will sort of be the week in review with photos. It won't take away from the pictures I hope to paint with words, nor the photos that will accompany the written. So, check out what will come on Wednesday and let me know what you think.

Blessings

4 comments:

Has said...

Hi Elise! Visiting Adelaide? You could meet Caleb! Perhaps we'll make a trip up to the base.

From the title of this post, I thought you were in some European city called "Trasnit". But maybe instead you were just jetlagged at an airport...

We're looking forward to any pictures you care to post! We love pictures at our house! Words are good too but most of us can't read them...

Take care!
Love Selena.

ebcarey said...

Selena,
Ah yes, Trasnit...it's a lovely place where people make little sense, but are quite amusing. They are usually sleep deprived, making them prone to work-a-holicism. Generally, they pose little threat to anyone.

Hmmmm, and I checked and re-checked for errors in the text, but failed to check the title. Yes, I was/am quite jet-lagged.

Jim Baker said...

being slightly dyslexic... i didn't even notice the title error it all made sense to me.

Glenyce Judd said...

Hi Elise
At last I have learnt how to use 'blog'. Amazing really.
Errors? What errors? I am just excited about communicating with you via blog.

Where are you teaching in Australia? Did I remember something about you being in Perth, or was that a jet-lagged type brain remembering inaccuracies?

Praying wisdom, knowledge & understanding as you teach.

Love & blessing
Glenyce